What a whirlwind of activities!
Got my e-bill, my worries settled (stuff abt bank loans, living allowances etc.) don't have to feel so guilty abt my spendthrift ways (i swear, never again!) anymore now that I have funds.
Kings of Convenience added a show. SS says it's nth short of a miracle, which I agree. I'm gg to snatch the (student) tics, I swear. It's nice to know they give a damn abt us, I guess.
I'm contemplating whether to move out of hall (hv to do research + clean my part of e room so it's fit for someone new + decide how to break it to roomie)
And I spontaneously dropped COM472 (i already got the syllabus. hah! shall study it at my own pace.) and took up HH202, which is history on SEA, and I already signed up for HS820, which is SEA thru cinema. I think it's too good to be true, studying for 2 subjects (and maybe for sg lit too) in a row.
Beats stretching myself too thin by pouring attention into different stuff.
Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment