Thursday, January 21, 2010

I sent a creepy stalkerish sms to one of the guys I admire/crush on for niceness and cuteness (as in behaviour, in terms of looks not the type who will attract my eyeballs like a magnet).
I sent him an sms to make sure that he's the guy sitting on the bench in front of me, with his back to me.
One saving grace is I was here first muahah, helps me reduce the stalker image somewhat. (our power plugs are next to one another xP)
I'm writing this while still being at this location (oh, we resumed the way we were after my surprise stalkerish initiative. he asked some qns (lesson time etc)... i was trembling and my head was heavy and unstable so i couldn't be too social)
and I'm still wondering at the coincidence.
A similar thing happened last time. I realised I had passed him by without saying hi (didnt want people to think I'm rude) after I recognised him on the bus, so I sent him an sms to say hi. (i start both smses with "this is weird but...". My acute awareness of my creepiness. Sighs, the perils of being a lit student) we even chatted on sms for a while. and we did converse a bit on e train (thank god he was on the phone w his friend).
Yep. Pretty stream-of-consciousness (hvn't I been always, anw)
[unbeknownst to him i'm behind him thinking about the wonderful coincidence, tilting my head, spitting out breaths now and then as a way of laughter at the marvel]

No comments: