Normally, what is in Tumblr stays in Tumblr (for me). This means so much to me that I've decided to post it here. Got it from www.workisnotajob.com.
Dear life, this is my list of demands. This is not a matter of discussion. This is serious stuff and it has to happen.
I want to:
create, produce, bring to life, colour, build, arrange, compose, write, visualise, write out, rearrange, sketch, make, do do do, run, breathe, be exposed to genius and surrounded by beauty. I want to learn, grow, be challenged, supported, provoked, I want intelligent conversation, exchange of thoughts, vivid communication, opinions, satori, intensity, I need to be held, loved, and inspired and I hold, love and inspire in return. This list is by no means complete, as long as I live, I'll demand.
I need to live in a world I can believe in. Since this is my life, assumingly the only life I have as this person, I am gonna work on that with every heartbeat, with every breath I take.
In my understanding, that's the point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment